This is the page opening:
- Anaerobic Digestion Decision Tool – http://www.engr.colostate.edu/adtool/
- Gas Technology Institute (2009) Pipeline Quality Biomethane: North American Guidance Document for Introduction of Dairy Waste DerivedBiomethane into Existing Natural Gas Networks: Task 1
- City of Greeley and Symbios Technologies, LLC. Final Report to the State of Colorado Governor’s Energy Office. Phase 1 Engineering and Business Feasibility Analysis of a Multi-Feedstock Waste-to-Energy Facility at the Greeley Clean Energy Park. November 13, 2009.
- Keske, C.M. 2009. “Economic Feasibility Study of Colorado Anaerobic Digester Projects.” Prepared for the Colorado Governor’s Energy Office. August 28, 2009. Project 09-205. Available at: http://soilcrop.colostate.edu/keske/index.html
- Leuer, Elizabeth R., Jeffrey Hyde, and Tom L. Richard. 2008. Investing in Methane Digesters on Pennsylvania Dairy Farms:Implications of Scale Economies and Environmental Programs. Agricultural and Resource Economics Review 37(2): 188-203.
- Sharvelle, S. and C.M. Keske. 2011. “Development of Decision Tools for Anaerobic Digestion Projects.” USDANRCS CIG Grant 69-8B05-A-09-10. Website:
- Stewart Environmental Consultants. Report of the Feasibility Study on Utilizing Anaerobic Digesters to Generate Biogas from Diary Cattle. Report submitted to Colorado Department of Agriculture. October 20, 2008.
- USDA Soil Conservation Service (1992), Agricultural Waste Management Handbook, Chapter 4: Agricultural Waste Characteristics.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Ag Star Website: http://www.epa.gov/agstar/index.html.